LR DesigningLisa Romanello

Lisa Romanello has professed in several slanderous online attacks that she has conducted business with Lot Traffic Llc, however none of our company's financial records show any manner of transaction with Lisa Romanello or LR Designing. Nonetheless she has embarked on an online vendetta against our company. We are requesting that she produce physical evidence of a financial exchange with Lot Traffic, otherwise retract the statements made regarding our company.

• Do
    Donna Geffen Jan 06, 2018

UPDATE: L R Designing has changed it's name to DIGITAL VERTEX. Lisa Romanello is continuing to rip people off under this new disguise. She is a disgusting human being who took our family for thousands! I wish my husband had seen this earlier.

• Av
    avoidlr Jun 13, 2013

She is a big crook. She always wants money upfront. She never stands up to her promises and she figures a way to be a liar and you believe it.

• Av
    avoidlr Jun 13, 2013

She is a greedy human being that is tricky and unhonest. Please be aware of her and make sure not to pay her ahead of her doing the work. Crook at the highest level...

• Be
    Bev Gun-Munro May 20, 2013

Lisa is a scam artist. I found and hired her via Craigslist. Had to pay her up front and she made one change on my header of my existing website and nothing more. Then she had the audacity to tell me she had other clients and had done all she was going to do to my site. DO NOT HIRE her, or he partner ~ this is the type of person and web design/development company that you worry about doing business with. What a rip off. A year has passed and she again responded to my next project. When I returned her call & realized I was in contact with her again ~ I reminded her of what she had done to me before and that she needed to be reported so others wouldn't suffer the financial loss and time wasted that she had caused me. She again could not deny or justify herself or her company for it's 'rip-off' actions and just hoped I wouldn't let others know how she operates. Karma's a ###! As a small business owner, and ethical hard worker that believes in 'what goes around, comes around' I want others not to suffer like I did with her. DO NOT EVER hire this company for your website needs.

• Se
    seer619 Dec 24, 2012

I promised them I would leave a review so here it is.

Their salesman sold me a website, Custom logo design, and a blog for my website. I signed a contract that had this in writing. They DID NOT design a logo, The DID NOT Make a Blog, In fact the owner Lisa told me I would have to pay more to get them and that I payed over $500 for a small 1 page website. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

When I started, It took them two weeks before they even started to do anything. It took them 1 MONTH, to build a 1 page site. it even took sometimes 3 phone calls before someone there return my phone calls.

Would not recommend this business to anyone.
    Hope this helps someone a huge headache.

• Ig
    iggie Jun 26, 2012

This company was very rude and the customer service department beyond comprehension! I decided to go elsewhere since I had enough experience with this sort of ###ic gold diggers

Comments

• Tb
    T. Bon Jun 25, 2012

Over-hyped and under-deliver, or should I say nondeliverers. Do not pay this company upfront for anything as they will take your money and do absolutely nothing but waste your time, money, and patience. The only thing I got in return was aggravation.

• Tb
    T. Bon Jun 25, 2012

This company is run by incompetents who will attempt to soak you for every dime with no results on your web development. Their best feature is doing nothing but wasting your time, patience and money. Avoid unless you have all three to waste.