lotsolutions/national union fire insurancenon paying on claim

B

still the same old run around with this company. Turned in a hospital claim on dec7th still they can not get it right. They say I have 9 claims in(I ONLY HAVE 1)Today they can't seem to find the paper work I sent to them. The only call I received was on Dec 14th stating they received the claim and forms i sent in and would be calling me within 7 to 10 days. Well, it's been over 30 days, and still no call.
I have turned in a claim to the better bus, bu. on lotsolutions and national union fire. I received a call from the bbb to inform me they are going to process the claim on them. Hope this will happen fast, as I would hate to see anyone else get taken by this company.

• Ju
    Julie ohlson May 18, 2012

I have had a claim in for over 2yrs. and they give me the run around the say i have 3 claims and i only have one. I cannot get a decsion from them they never return my call ! But they have no problem taking my money every month what should i do is this a scam!!!