Loan Modification/RefiFraud

J

Just like the rest of the MANY complaints online, I was also duped by Brian Kucsan and his team and law firm. They get referrals from Activus loans and other companies. They pretend to "pre-qualify" you, charge a couplle of thousand of dollars, and then do nothing that we are not able to do ourselves. In fact, I had better luck getting straight answers from Wells Fargo than from K & M. They also lied about Wells Fargo accepting the application and sending the paperwork to my house. It was never sent and I was lied to mulitple times saying it was lost in the mail. In the end, this firm does absoultely nothing except take your money and not provide any accomplishments to show for it. They are a fraud and should be "dis-barred" immediately. These companies are not supposed to take money up front, but their cleaver pre-qualification bologna is how they trick people. I requested a refund multiple times without success. I even asked for only 50% of my money back and was denied. This company cannot show any records of any work they did for me.