Living Skies Dachshunds on Heavens' AcresMiniature dachshund registration papers still not received after 14 months

F

I purchased 4 miniature dachshunds from this breeder in December of 2014 all bought with breeding rights. I paid full price for these 4 dogs and extra to have there breeding rights. I am a small breeder so these reg papers are very important to me as I do not breed unreg dogs. This breeder Fran knows this also. I have asked her numerous times and have given her 9 months before i told her i would have her charged with the Animal pedigree act. So she finally sent me 1 of the papers. Now she will not contact me at all over the remaining 3 papers. Now in 2016 i bought them in 2014 and still no papers. I even offered to pay for them which is her responsibility.
I am always given excuses as her health or other family matters. But getting your customers papers only takes a few minutes on a computer to order them. I have also talked to others and they are having same problems and also being ignored. I am just warning others to not waist your money on a registered dog as you wont get your CKC Canadian Kennel club Papers. I am now going to charge her threw the CKC and spend more money. :(

• Je
    JenaMathews Jul 31, 2021

Hey! Does anyone here know if Fran is around still? I got a great little weenie from here in 2017. We live in BC and are in North Battleford SK this week. I’d love to stop in. Any info is appreciated, thanks!

• Sh
    Shane Bartrop Aug 16, 2020

IS FRAN STILL BREEDING DASHUNDS.i lost mine 3 weeks a go and im heart broke.i dont care papers of not just want to buy a pup. any one know my email is [email protected] or phone me [protected] thanx every one

• Li
    Lindsay.Dawn22 Apr 05, 2020

I can’t thank Fran and her husband enough for my precious Juno ❤️🙏🏻 She is the love of my life and brightens up the room with her mix of sass and sweetness. We can’t go anywhere without someone commenting on just how incredibly adorable and soft she is!

Fran and her husband have the biggest hearts and love their animals like they were their children. She loves the pictures I send her of Juno every Christmas and Easter, and I’ll continue to send her updates on Juno until the day I say goodbye. I’m so glad I met them as they gave me such an amazing gift. ❤️

Comments

• Je
    JenaMathews Jul 31, 2021

@Lindsay.Dawn22 Hey! Would you happen to have Frans info still? I’d love to send her updates about our dog from her ☺️

• Ka
    Katherine Rae Jan 20, 2020

All three of my dogs are from this breeder. I cannot say enough about the positive support of an excellent and exceptional breeder . They care highly about their dogs and provide life long support. I cannot thank Fran enough for my loves X 3.

Comments

• 1c
    1cutebyrd Jul 30, 2018

Well I guess since the website is down that this breeder has had many problems with her business and health and after reading about dog health problems I would not purchase from her.

A.Walcer Nov 11, 2017

BTW Fedupwithbreeders - you typed "charge her threw the CKC and spend more money" it is through not threw

• Pa
    Patr2 Dec 01, 2017

@A.Walcer I taked to Fran, I am going to purchase one of her wirehair Doxy's - she has been most wonderful to me and I have nothing bad to say about this woman.

A.Walcer Dec 01, 2017

@Patr2 You'll love the dog you get from her. They are such good dogs. I have an "angel hair" boy from her. His name is Chip. If you look on Fran's website under the link of "our future generations" you will see a female named Sweet Pea. Her dad is our Chip. We are buying one of Sweet Pea's puppies (they haven't been born yet). Also we are buying one of Miss B's puppies, they were born just 2 days ago. So we will end up having 3 dachshunds. All from Fran's dogs. Chip is my baby so my girls want ones of their own. My one daughter is in a wheelchair and dachshunds are so in tune with their owners feelings. So her dog will be quite a comfort to her. Sorry to ramble on so much and type a long reply. It's just that I think Fran and her dogs are the best.

A.Walcer Nov 11, 2017

I wonder if all of what you say is true. As you could have just posted that you have not received your paperwork instead of adding put downs to this seller. I know for a fact that both Fran and her husband have had health problems, very serious health problems. Fran has been nothing but kind to us. Her dogs are exceptional and from great breeding lines. They make great show dogs and are wonderful family members. Putting down someone or adding degrading comments are uncalled for. The old saying "One can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar" might be a good thing for you to practice.

• Lowriderdoxies Aug 31, 2016

I also want to add if you were going to buy a CKC registered dog and you want it to be a purebred make sure that the person is a member of the CKC because people who are not members are not held accountable. And the CKC will not do very much to help you. You can even ask a breeder to prove to you they are a member or just call the CKC.

• Lowriderdoxies Aug 31, 2016

Hi I am a dog breeder also in Manitoba and it took me a year and a half to get registration papers for my dog and I also had to go through the CKC complaints for them to force her to give me my registration papers. She also had an agreement with me with a dog she got from me and promise not to sell it without telling me and she blatantly lied that she still had him and I found out she had sold him a long time ago . She tells you she's a Christian that she does not lie but she definitely does and you will not get registration papers unless you end up complaining to the CKC. I bought four dogs from her and only two of them to this day have registration papers only because I went to the CKC. And that was two years ago. Also as a member of the CKC you are not supposed to register some litters and not the others that is why this person does not become a member of the CKC because she does not want to be held accountable. Also the dog I did get from her ended up having to be spayed because it has very serious patella problems. so I wasted two years raising this dog to find out that she had extremely bad patellas they are constantly going out on her. Thank you Fran