Livefootballtickets.comScammers

M

I bought tickets for champion league game from livefootballtickets.com website. The seller contacted me and told that they would deliver the tickets to me, but later they started to change the location where they would deliver them. When I tried to contact the seller, the rude and unprofessional operator talked with me. So, they hadn’t delivered my tickets and I lost my money. They mislead customers and took money, but don’t provide the promised services.

• La
    lambshank Jul 03, 2015

I have experienced worst than you - I didnt even get the tickets I paid for. I hate this company and suggests no one use them ever!