Little Miss Princess Party Princess CharactersBad service/Bad Business

My neice was turning 2 years old and she loves the disney princesses. We contacted little miiss princes party to ask if they would be able to provide belle for the party. They said they coudl for the date and time of the event, as well as location. We sent out invites and informed everyone including my neice that a princess would be at the party and all of the kids were excited. I talked with the owner Laura Kelleher, and she confirmed everything, took my payment of 100 dollars. The day before the event I get a call and email from Laura, who is suppose to be the owner saying that the character who played Belle, was afraid to come into the neighborhood of mattapan at 4 in the afternoon and questioned was it safe and cancelled the event at the last minute. Laura shoulld have confirmed this with her employee prior to confirming with me the client and taking my money. Needless to say her company left a 2yr little girl and friends with out a princess character for the party because it was being held in the inner city and they were afriad to come into the city. Although this was a nice party of mattapan she didnt even take the time to find out. I guess inner city kids dont deservce a princess at their party or should not be treated the same as wealthy suburban kids. I am very upset with this compnay and would not recommend anyone use them. Laura was not help and did not see to care that htey were cancelling the before the event. Stated belle was 18 and didnt get her parents permission. IN all the service was bad to begin with, with her multiple emails asking the same questions and phone calls prior to cancelling on me the day before the event. THEY SUCK!

• La
    Lauren Demoy Jun 19, 2017

Hello KAllen,

I know this is a few years past, however I just wanted to quickly introduce myself to you. My name is Lauren Demoy and I am the new owner of Little Miss Princess Parties, having taken over the company as of April of this year. I just came across this review and I would like to apologize on behalf of the company for the terrible experience and treatment you received. If I do my math correctly, your niece will be turning 6 this year? I would love to offer you a completely complimentary party featuring the princess of her choice. I know that cannot completely rectify your past experience but I would love to be able to provide something to you for what you experienced. If you would like to give me a call so we can chat about what happened and how we can move forward together, I would love to speak with you! Our new number is [protected] and our new email is [email protected] I have also developed a new website to showcase the company at www.Lmprincessparties.com . I hope this new ownership finds you well and we are able to move forward together! Thank you very much!

Lauren Demoy

• After sending 3 emails to this company and not receiving any responses I think I know what type of Customer Service I would receive if I ever placed an order with them, which I never will now. I mean, if they can't even be bothered answering a simple question, can you imagine how much support you could expect to receive if you had a concern or problem that you needed them to address? Order from whoever you like but I will never deal with this UNRESPONSIVE (and obviously UNCARING) business.