LIST GiantBad data

U Review updated:

Bad data indeed. We were given 2500 companies that included many out of business, many with incomplete contact info, and the majority are so small they have 1-4 employees with no company websites. Not exactly quality SMB leads. I asked ListGiant to exchange some of the bad ones and got the runaround. Would not do business with them again!

More LIST Giant Complaints & Reviews

• Ad
    Adam Krafft Nov 28, 2019

Hired this company and had a terrible experience. They stole graphics and marketing from another company and passed it off as ours. This caused us to receive a cease and desist letter from the company they stole marketing from. Their reaction was to say sorry it was an accident those materials were only for their market research and somehow they published them. I spent 28, 000 with List Giant to produce 5 sales totaling a few hundred dollars. Ineffective lists and marketing.

• Jt
    Jtaylor24 Dec 26, 2014

Company provided me with false data. I paid and downloaded a list for pre-foreclosure (delinquent) mortgages. I researched the first 120 names to make sure they were pre-foreclosure and only 30 have liens! That's barely 20%. That means 80% of the data I PAID for is FALSE. Unbelievable.

• Li
    liberty123456 Feb 02, 2013

this company is a scam and gave me bad data . they gave me a list of names most were wrong, numbers disconnected, right addresses but wrong person and when i called them and told them i got the run around . no refund they said the info they gave me was technically accurate. i would never do business with them again

• Un
    Unhappy Consumer 32 Apr 10, 2012

Even though List Giant claims they'll replace inaccurate data, in my case they still stand behind their useless list because while the information on the list I received was 1) not what I requested, 2) not what I paid for, and 3) not what they promised, they claim it was "technically accurate." Those 1-2 person companies on my list did at one time exist. Again, they overpromised and underdelivered and I will not do business with List Giant again.

• Li
    List Giant Nov 17, 2011

If you received inaccurate information from List Giant or any of our affiliates, then we invite you to call our Customer Service/Support line as we will do everything we can to help & replace the inaccurate data: [protected].