Lisa Dymond SunshinezzeSick cats/kittens

I just found this info today!! Our story continues with initially the adoption of Fetti & Floyd. Sadly, Fetti is no longer with us. It's difficult for me to even write this...we tried tirelessly to get her healthy to no avail...We still have Floyd and he's still under vet care after over a year. We have spent over $10, 000 thus far. There isn't enough room here to fill you in with the details. Feel free to call or email me [protected]@myesthetique.com. We have an attorney and are pursuing legal action.