Liquidity Solutions IncScam

Liquidity Solutions Inc., is a fraud and a scam so BEWARE! They called my cellular phone acting to be my bank. They said that my credit card number was compromised and needed for me to verify my information to them. Well one I am not stupid and have been banking with Wells Fargo for over 20 years, they have never contacted me for incidents like this in the past, I usually find them after reviewing my account and then they take the necessary steps to resolve it. As a past investigator for a corporation I worked for, I knew immediately that this was a scam to derieve my personal information from me. I told the person that my phone was cutting out and would go to my local branch. Since then they have not attempted to contact me again. My bank has actually filed a complaint and the investigation is currently ongoing. I just want to let everyone know that YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION AWAY WITHOUT VERIFYING IT FIRST HAND.

• Bo
    bobo57 Jul 09, 2012

In my opinion, they're nothing but vultures. I received a snail mail letter from them today, not more than a week after I received a notice of a possible settlement months or years down the road from the debtor company under litigation, and they were wanting to pay two thirds of what I might receive, but they also were charging 35% for such service, if I understood correctly.

Even if I am wrong about their fee, in my opinion they are just after something that doesn't belong to them, and they should just go find and eat crap elsewhere.

Satisfied Customer 03.21.12 Mar 20, 2012

I was very satisfied with my transaction with Liquidity Solutions. The claims purchaser I dealt with was straight forward and went through the entire assignment agreement.

• Co
    ConsumerResponder101 Nov 16, 2011

Beware if you receive an offer from Liquidity Solutions (or any claims recovery type entity) to pay XX% of a claim you have against someone filing bankruptcy, contract has soo many loopholes, you'd be lucky if you receive even some nominal amount. At minimum, have a lawyer or contract specialist review before even considering!!

• Po
    P ortiz Aug 27, 2010

I received a call on my cellular phone at 6:59 am MST. I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number [protected]. Whoever called didn't leave a message. I decided to call from a land line and a women answered. I asked her what company she was with and she told me Liquidity Solutions Inc. I asked her why I would be receiving a call so early in the morning? She said that someone had been using their number and making fraudulent calls. I told her that didn't make any sense and she stated it was very common. I asked what kind of company she worked for and she said it was a Hedge Fund Company. When I asked for her name, she hung up on me? I live on the other side of the country from Hackensack NJ for crying out loud?

• Ls
    LSI Feb 24, 2010

This scam is called Caller ID Spoofing or Phishing. It is a big problem -- google it. It is not Liquidity Solutions, Inc. making the calls. This "spoofing" allows your calls to appear on the receiving party's caller ID as anyone you want -- there are even apps for cell phones that provide this as a service.

• Ls
    LSI Feb 24, 2010

Liquidity Solutions, Inc. is a professional and reputable company. Its phone number and caller ID is being used without permission by scammers calling people and asking for personal information and displaying the caller ID for their scam calls as being made by Liquidity Solutions, Inc. This is known as Caller ID Spoofing. Liquidity Solutions, Inc. is a victim. Liquidity Solutions, Inc. never calls anyone asking for bank account or any other personal information.