Linkedin — non-existent customer service
I thought I was through with Linkedin and its horrendous "customer service, " after canceling all the accounts I thought I had. However, I found out tonight that I apparently have an account filled with error that absolutely do not want and it appears I never started.However, true to their mantra of never helping any customer, here I am writing this report.
I tried repeatedly to "log in" to delete this horrendous, inaccurate account, but cannot use this to sign in--I tried every phone number I have had in the past 15 years—no avail.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Mountain View, CA I tried every email address I have had or currently have going back 15 years, no avail. I even tried my husband's information--nothing. They just shuttle me back to their "sign in" screen, " which then takes me to those stupid pictures to "make sure I am not a robot."
Now, I find out I cannot contact them unless I can Log in, but I cannot Log in. This [censored] is what they are famous for. I am writing them up on any and all websites which deal with rip-offs.
These people are just sleazy. By making themselves "unavailable" they keep their site going based on [censored].
More Linkedin Complaints & Reviews
- LinkedIn Corporation - Customer service lack of response 
- Kelly O'neal / LinkedIn - Con artist alert! Con artist alert! Con artist alert! 
- Linkedin - Linkedin customer service/technical 
- Linkedin.com - business 
- Linkedin - Interference with my business, concerning my new website: www.andreahudsonpiano.me.uk 
- LinkedIn Corporation - Visionaries
- Linkedin - Jamal I hasan
- Linkedin - premium service fee
- Linkedin - without consent premium membership restarted after being cancelled
- Linkedin - premium membership