LinkedIn Corporation — Customer service lack of response
I went to log into my account, it stated to call in. My account was closed based on some other accounts under my ip address is what they stated first, then they stated it was someone made a complaint against me. I was advised by loretta that she would call in the am. No response, 3 months later all they do is not respond. I leave messages in their customer service voicemail where they promise to call back in 24 hours. No callback ever. Also on their site you can send a issue to customer service, no response to what happened. I have sent emails, no response. Poor customer service. The only person who actually can get to is the receptionist who transfers you to the voicemail. No callback either. I have read other blogs and it seems to be the trend with linkedin, no customer service person responds to anyone when they send a complaint or a question. All I am asking for is a response and to find out why my account was closed. I sent documentation like loretta asked for, never heard back from her. Today 11/14/08 when I called, I was informed loretta no longer works for them. Funny thing is I used the keypad when I called back and she has her voicemail still intact. So if she is no longer there after the middle of last month, why do I have proof she opened my email.
More LinkedIn Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Kelly O'neal / LinkedIn - Con artist alert! Con artist alert! Con artist alert!
- Linkedin - Linkedin customer service/technical
- Linkedin.com - business
- Linkedin - Interference with my business, concerning my new website: www.andreahudsonpiano.me.uk
- LinkedIn Corporation - Characters
- LinkedIn Corporation - Visionaries
- Linkedin - Jamal I hasan
- Linkedin - premium service fee
- Linkedin - without consent premium membership restarted after being cancelled
- Linkedin - premium membership