Lightinggal.netScammers

D

The Lighting Gallery (http://www.lightinggal.net/Shop/Control/fp/SFV/32476) at 7807 Inwood Road in Dallas is a fraudulent business. The domain name for this website is registered under GoDaddy.com, Inc by Bryan Roth ([protected]@sbcglobal.net). His apparent wife, Renee M. Roth ([protected]@sbcglobal.net), is also one in the same who is no pulling the same sham on similar items on ebay and ioffers.

After placing my order in which my credit card was immediately billed, I tried to register an account on the lightgal.net website to track my order, but this page did not work. I then emailed them to include my order number and item description as instructed, but never received that promised “quick and concise response.” In fact, I am yet to receive any response.

I have also made numerous calls and left several voicemails to no avail. To date, they have the money and I having nothing.

• Br
    Bryan Roth May 09, 2011

We offer 100% positive solutions to all customer concerns. 30 years of serving our customers with GREAT customer service is not a fraud. Come on by...we would love to meet you and address any problem you might of had. Lighting gallery 7807 Inwood Rd Dallas Texas 75209

• Br
    Bryan Roth May 09, 2011

We respond to EVERY customers concerns. Products are shipped or money is refunded. Fraud? We welcome you to visit!! 7807 Inwood Rd. I will buy the coffee!!