Lightersx.comBuyer beware

P

Buyer beware of LightersX.com . You are risking losing your money if you place an order with them. They have numerous complaints with the BBB and I should have looked before I placed an order. What will happen is you will place an order and it will show up as completed. But it won't ship and you cannot get anyone to respond to an e-mail or pick up a phone at the company. It is either a scam or no one is working behind the scenes anymore. Many horror stories about this retailer can be found online.

• Jm
    jmorganal Sep 12, 2011

They carge your credit card immediately, two weeks still not shipped. I've re-ordered with another company. If it does come, I'll return to sender.

• Pa
    pandeter08 Aug 02, 2011

Do not ever buy from Lightersx.com or their sister site, humidorsx.com. I placed an order a week ago for a product they say will ship within 2-3 business days. It still has not been shipped. I am unable to reach anyone by phone, and I have sent e-mails with no response. Sounds like a fraud to me...