Life, Fun, and EverythingThis outfit is a scam

H

I earned a $25.00 pre-paid Visa card for completing 12 monthly surveys in a row. I put in a claim in Early Jan.2012.

I haven’t heard any thing from this company.

When I tried to log into my account I got the message: invalid e-mail address. Well, they sure knew my address when they sent me the surveys. I re-registered and check my reward status and it says I need to earn $24.00 more dollars to make a claim. Where is my first claim fro Jan 2012?

This outfit is a scam…