Leons Mobile TransportNo response, no refund

A deposit was paid to "Leons Mobile Transport" towards moving a mobile home, complications occured on our part, and the job was delayed.

I spoke with his assistant (his wife? "Beverly") last Thursday, and she indicated that Leon wanted to cancel the job and just refund our money.

Since then they have failed to respond to our Faxed letters, and I spoke with Leon tonight who indicated that a "letter" was being sent to me that "explained everything"... I questioned him further asking about "my refund" and he hung up on me...!!!