LegalCPU.comStay away from this shady company

I have been calling them for over two weeks to get my next day DBA copy. First they said having issues with there merchant services (credit card acceptance process) and now there fax machine. Mike or Shaun have no idea what they are doing over there. The lack of service and lies make dealing with them a horrible experience. I was charged within ten minutes and have been promised everyday for the last two weeks to get the DBA the very next day. They will be going out of business anyday now and you would be a fool to use them after my experience. Unless you want to learn the hard way...

• Si
    Sirdsman Apr 14, 2010

They took my $700 and in return I could not even get an answer. For 3 months my application has been awaiting approval.

• Gr
    Greatway Feb 05, 2010

We used Legalcup.com to file a collection letter with a follow-up small claim. Its rep told us that they will sent out a certified letter on behalf of us and follow up the case until the small claim court. We paid the fee online by credit and and got nothing done even with that certified letter.

• Ro