Legalbuds.comFraud Company

J

Legalbuds.com is a fraud company. I spent over $300 oh their wholesale products and I they didn't ship my full order. I called for them to send me what I was missing and they said they would ship it out, its been a week and still nothing. They even stopped answering my calls, I'm sure they are looking at a caller ID. Their customer service is horrible and they charged me double for shipping. On my USPS box the shipping was $13.98 and they charged me $38. I was sure that they would send my order threw UPS but they didn't. Once I did get my order it wasn't like the description on their website. On their site they picture their legal buds to be loose and easy to break apart, but it was held together with some sticky resin that I can only compare with corn syrup or molasses and food coloring for their Dutch Haze and their Orange Krush. (I posted a photo on their Orange Krush). My husband smoked the 5 blunts of these products (NOT at once), and didn't feel anything only really bad heartburn. We have bought Jamaican Gold Bud at another smoke shop and the product we got is TOTALLY DIFFERENT! The texture, smell and taste. It smelled like burning marshmallows. It was horrible. My husband posted a video of the products on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZSTKybsyss) if you want to see a better look at the products we got. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Fraud Company

Samoke Mar 20, 2012

They rip you off when you rush ship!!! $30 and its 2 day business air. Everything i ordered was not as described which is really troubling considering how the company boast on its webpage. This stuff did nothing at all and is worthless. Stay away from this website there is a reason why they don't have a direct phone number. Also i now understand why their products are so affordable as well. I will be sure to tell my many friends that were on the fence about this company to STAY away.

• Je
    jeezsus Jan 26, 2012

i read the reviews and comments about it on the website thinking i could trust them. i go other research and find out they were lying. they say the relaxations 9/10 and same with the potency of the herb and its false.

I checked this company on the web and found out that they are liars. They promised that relaxations 9/10 and the potency herb is fake one as well. So don't waste your time and money!

• Th
    ThesePeopleSuck Dec 13, 2010

You're so right, I too was SCAM'd

what a rip-off

• Ed
    Edwin Dec 01, 2010

This website is scam. The company advertises products and services they don't have and will not try to offer. They cheat people of money and go back on every word on the page.