Law office of Gerald E. MooreSue these jerks! It works!

L

A few months ago, The Law Offices of Gerald E. Moore began harassing me about a debt which was in dispute with the original creditor. They began calling me nearly every day to pay on this disputed debt.

I sent these jerks a CEASE AND DESIST letter, but this corrupt LAW FIRM just ignored my CEASE AND DESIST LETTER and continued to call. After they failed to extract unjust money from me, they began calling my family members (in another state) to try and embarrass me into paying the disputed bill.

In fact, an employee of Moore