Lalitha Gas Agency - Kengeri, Bangalore - 60Issuing HP gas problems

V

We are just calling the agency people for receiving gas, but we are getting reply as they will be issuing tomorrow, we don't know how many tomorrow's went. This is the third week that we are following with those people, but still receive the same answer.

I hereby would like to lodge complain regarding HP GAS AGENCY, Kengeri , Bangalore - 60

• Re
    Reviewer93758 Nov 23, 2015

Everything is OK with the executive, except some unethical behavior he shows at the time of issuing the cylinder at the time of delivery. his way of talking with customers is very bad and he don't give proper respect.. simply shouts and at deliver time demands for extra 30-40 rupees of money for delivering the cylinder.

• Ge
    Geetha.k.r. Apr 11, 2015

My name is Geetha. My cons.no. 617634. Every time the delivery man is demanding 35/- to 40/- for delivering the cylinder. That too I am residing at the ground floor only. Don't you think this is too much.. Tips is what we are willing to give. They should not demand by force..he will not accept even twenty rupees also. I am getting much irritated y his attitude. Is there any solution to put an end to this. Will the concerned people take action on this issue.

• Di
    dinesh kumar j Mar 28, 2012

sir i m also getting the same problem from 3 months they r not suppling my cylinder from 3 months lying that no stock if stock comes we wll deliver but how many dys it wll go on

• Ba
    Bagavathy .S Sep 24, 2007

Even I totally agree with Veena and Vijay.
    We are also facing the same problem with Lalitha Gas Agency. We have not received a gas cylinder so far even though we had booked for the cylinder 20 days back.

On repeatedly calling up we also get the same message that the cylinder will be delivered the very next day and this has not happened so far.

We have been facing the same problem with this agency for quite sometime now.

• Vi
    Vijay Dutt N Sep 18, 2007

I totally agree with Veena.M. Even we are facing the same problem, We had booked a gas 15 days ago and still we have not received the gas, Every now and then we call and they say that we are sending it today or tomorrow. I am not sure if these people know what is the meaning of customer service..Service people should always learn to value customers and do not tell lies.

For you kind information, HP is not the only Gas agency we rely on. we have several others too from which we can afford Gas. Keep this in mind and start living.

If you are not able to deliver your product upto the customer expectation better shut down your HP agency and let other live.

Shame on you guys..