L.A. Fitness Stoneham, MAFitness staff

S

Walked into the gym with my 2 nephews. At the front desk was greeted by a woman who I said I would be taking my 10 & 14 year old into the pool. She said ok and I went into the pool to practice due to the fact that they are members of their local swim team. While in the pool a male employee approached me and said they are not allowed in the pool. No kids allowed. He continued to say it in a snarky tone in which I was offended and frightened my youngest nephew who thought he was "in trouble." I said I would leave with both boys. After we changed I went to the front desk and asked my nephews to wait outside. I approached the young employee who continued with the same attitude and when I asked him why we were not stopped at the front desk, he could not answer and continued to say things like "Awesome" and "I don't care if you cancel your membership."

• Ro
    Rockandroll Nov 13, 2012

Mistakes happen. You can act like a big boy or cry like a little girl. Your decision is obvious.