Kutters KnivesRude people

B

Kutters Knives in Ottawa is overpriced and the people there are really f* rude. I hope they crash and burn.

• To
    ToolCollector Aug 18, 2013

I'd have to agree, this place is terrible. A simple search, which I wish I would have done before ordering, shows I'm not the olnly one who has been treated very poorly. Who cares if it's family owned and operated? That doesn't give you a free ticket to provide terrible, unaccountable service coupled with above market prices. Now I know better and shop at SR Knives or Warriors and Wonders for knives and tools.

• Ku
    Kutters Knives Nov 26, 2011

Dear Mr. Crash and Burn,
    We are a family owned and operated business for the past 17 years. We are blade specialists, which have a strong opinion in this industry. Yes we are very opinionated on different companies, based on our meetings with most of them over the years. We have had very few problems over those years, as the police and Military buy from us. We treat every customer with the same respect that come into our store.
    If you come into our store and demand respect, that's a different story. Being in this type of business, you have to really watch how customers approach you in-store. It's not a shoe store where you can touch what you want.
    You obviously did something that made us uncomfortable serving you. If you wish to continue to bad mouth us, then that is your prerogative, but it REALLY makes you and your website look very immature and totally irrelevant!!
    Good luck in the future.