KSA Doctornever refund money

H

I have paid $165 to KSA Doctor to write KSA for me. They charged to my credit card but never give me a copy of my KSA neither submit the job. Which mean I pay them for not having a service and received the product that I have purchased. DO NOT hire them to write your KSA they never write KSA for you but still charge to your credit card with large amount of fees.

They never refund my money back to my credit card. Also, my sister had order the package from KSA Doctor to update/fix for her thank you letter, resume and ksa they charged $365 but never give copies that she purchased the whole package. They are a thief.

• Gr
    grants11 Feb 24, 2010

This person is obviously confused about the company they have a disagreement with because KSADoctor.com does not charge these amounts and they do not write Thank You letters at all.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices