kinks motor bikes / Nationwide Access, LLCLIARS/liars/LIARS

K

We are confirming that your KingsMotorBikes.com order was shipped and your tracking number is: USPS: 9102010521297508119469 and that # is a not found.
Tried every way to get a hold of someone.The person I did finally talk to just hanged up on me. These people are just a pile of crap!! & liars..
If you see this phone # [protected] OR [protected]
Just don't deal with these MOTHER LESS FCKS.

• Sh
    shadoewz Jul 19, 2011

King's Motor Bikes sent us a kit that included:
    a scratched and badly dented gas tank
    a scratched and dented chain guard
    a hand grip, throttle adjustment, and cable splattered with some white paint or tar like substance
    a RUSTED sprocket
    a catalytic converter that was scratched and had GASKET MATERIAL RESIDUE left on the manifold pipe mount, which clearly made it look USED
    The whole kit looked like it had been returned to the company and repackaged and sent to us.
    Several emails were sent, several message were left with their "online chat" that seems to always be OFFline, none of those were answered.
    Several tech support line messages were left, none of the calls were returned.
    Calling the ordering department gets a person on the phone who then put me on hold for a tech support person, and after being on hold for 30 minutes I was hung up on. I called back and let them know I had been on hold 30 minutes and hung up on could they please put me back on hold for a tech support person, and THEY HUNG UP ON ME AGAIN.