king saud medical City, RiyadhFraudulent administration

I worked in this hospital for years so I know how bad their administration was especially the salary department. 90% of the foreign nurses, including me, experienced our salaries being either delayed, cut-off from our benefits, our salaries reduced for no reason, our vacation pay was also reduced which other government hospital nurses do not experience. They are not very fluent in english so its hard to communicate with them. They are also unprofessional when it comes to dealing with staff. The nursing administration seems to have no power over them the issue has been brought up but until present time, no actions have been made and corruption is still rampant in this institution. To think it is the oldest and largest government hospital in the kingdom. I strongly suggest people not to be employed in this hospital. I resigned from this hospital after four years of hoping that the system will change and i regret that I waited that long as still there has been no change. Even a tiny, single one.

• Dr

Tel-100, 1090, Mobile [protected], [protected], [protected] 13.5.11
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Sub- Fraud by Maid agency

Dear Sir,
    This is to inform you that I hired a maid name given Radhika from Mr Kishor c/o S.S. Maid Bureau given address H.No 63, Office No-G-7, IInd floor, Near PNB ATM, Devali Village, Khanpur, Delhi-110062, Tel No-[protected], [protected] on 12.5.11 at 6.0 p.m.

He had taken Rs 16500/ cash as Rs 15000/ commission and Rs 1500/ as 1 month salary advance.

On 13.5.11 at 5.0 a.m suddenly when our dog started barking, my wife got up and saw that the back door of my house was open and maid has run away.

I called 100 from my mobile [protected] at 6.0 am Mr Lala Ram [protected] from PS Neb sarai Tel No [protected], [protected] went there but could not locate the above agency.

I tried to call on Kishor’s mobile number through my brother D.C.Mishra and asked him to go and find out about the agency. I also reached the address given above, but could not locate the address as there was no agency by this name.

Then I called 1090 at 9.15 a.m and Mr Jagdish Chandra [protected] and Mr Beer Singh came to my office. They talked to Kishor on his mobile. He has promised to return the money by 3.0 p.m but has not come his both mobiles are switched off.
    You are requested to kindly take necessary action to recover my money and stop such fraud agencies.

Thanks & Regards

Yours faithfully,

(Dr. PARAM HANS MISHRA)
    MBBS, PGDHHM, PGDIM,
    MHA (AIIMS), DNB (H & A H )
    Dean cum Administrator.
    Indian Spinal Injuries Centre,
    Vasant Kunj,
    New Delhi-110070
    [protected], [protected], [protected] (F)
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Residenc-12 A Citizen Enclave, Sec 14 Extn, Rohini, Delhi-110085, India

• Dr
    Dr Mishra May 16, 2011

Pl give details as to why it happened and where r u? E mail & mobile no as I have been selected for this.