Khawaja Ali Hassanbad cosmetic surgery

M

I had an upper eyelid surgery last year, Dr. Ali Hassan performed it with local anesthesia, I had such a huge pain during the surgery, and the result was just scars on the front sides of my head, and the waste of money. I went to him 2 weeks post surgery, I told him that there is no difference in my upper lid at all, and the Dr was not willing to offer me any other alternative procedure. Everybody in this office used to be nice to me, and after I asked for an alternative solution they became so unfriendly to me, when I tried to schedule anther appointment a month post surgery. I was very disappointed from this doctor and would never recommend him to anybody according to my bad experience with him!