Kenzo PureI want to stop receiveing an d paying for a product I did not order

M

I recently ordered a trial product, that was free and without be known to me they have taken money out of my bank account to separate withdraws, without my knowledge, now I keep receiving 2 packages containing vitamins that i did'nt want anymore, every month!! excuse me! if that's not helping yourself, what would you call it, i think they call it STEALING!!, guess what there isn't even an e-mail address/phone number just got a German address, Postfach [protected] Niederaula Allemagne, it was payed by 60544 Frankfurt Allemagne and sent by DHL GLOBAL MAIL of USA. I would like to know how to stop this! Thank you.
My e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com

• St
    Stuart.T Jul 26, 2019

Hello Kenzo, I have the same problem and these pills are adding up. Have you tried to send them back or block the payments? Let me know how you went stopping these thieves!