Keith Butler Irish Jacks Susan SaraoDisgruntral employee with warrant for drugs

We bought a Mulligan line Irish Jack in 2007 and have had nothing but joy and good things to say about Susan Sarao and the violet meadow farm and our little Milly!.
The place is gorgeous, she (and Keith at the time) was really great. I am very sad to see all this hate and anger coming out of him.

I know a friend of Keith's ex-boyfriend and there is another story to Keith Butler that he does not want you to know.

I heard that when Susan asked Keith to resign because of what you will read below, he was not too happy with that and because he had Susan's trust, he took advantage of that and posted his own personal message on the irishjacks page and here.

It seems that Keith Butler was afraid that he would lose his job because, without a driver's license he was not able to do his work, and with an outstanding warrant on a drug possession it was only a matter of time before he knew the law would catch up with him.

I would like to ask us to pray to God for his pain.

• Li
    lilly15 Apr 27, 2010

Susan is a wonderful woman with a great heart and cares for those dogs more than I have ever seen anyone ever care for dogs. I was so nervous to be anywhere near dogs and it wasnt until I bought my four year old that I was able to overcome the fear. Thanks to Susan and all her caring about my jack russell that I bought from her my dog had a puppy this past year and I have her livign with me. Susan is there for her clients and she always is willing to listen to me whether it be about my dogs or my own personal life. She cares for people, dogs and anyone who's life she touchs. She had told us prices about the dogs and when I got there and we told her of the financial difficulties my family faced she was very willing to work with us. Susan cares for those dogs but also we all have to remember it is a lot of responsibility she has and she devotes her life to these dogs. I wish for nothing but the best for Susan and for all the pups...

• Di
    Dirt Dog Apr 21, 2010

THE WRONG PUPPY website is worth checking out - It may enlighten most readers.

• Pj
    PJMIII Apr 19, 2010

I don't know Keith's personal life or situation, but you are wrong about Susan and her dogs. I stupidly bought six dogs from her over the past 5 years and all but one had a defect--one came with parvo, three with hernias requiring surgery and one was totally deaf from inbreeding and, for that one, Susan offered me a discount of $300 off the $1800 purchase price!!!

Whatever Keith is, he is right about Susan and her unethical behavior and improper handling of clients and their complaints. I know firsthand. PM in Florida

• Pa
    patriciamlporter Apr 18, 2010

As a person who knows both Susan and Keith personally, has spent a great deal of time with them, and has worked on many projects with both of them, I have inside knowledge of what went on here. Keith suffers from an acute case of grandiosity – he knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing. Susan suffers from an acute case of generosity, tolerance and concern for all animals. You will never meet a kinder or more spiritual person than Susan. She sells puppies because she loves bringing joy into people’s lives, and because she truly believes that her puppies are the best of the best, which I can tell you are just that. She also bonds with every single puppy that comes into her shop. In the evenings, she sits in the kennel and plays for hours with every one individually.

Five years ago, she brought Keith into her home when he was destitute, and offered him a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to utilize his talents, while paying him handsomely. Now that he is going through one of his many psychotic, manic episodes, he literally blackmails her, then sets out to destroy her. Everything he has posted here are downright lies. Why would clients be invited into her home if she had appalling conditions to hide? And I can assure you, she was never, ever, remiss about vaccinations and worming, nor did she ever sell a puppy knowingly that was sick. This is why there are various older dogs available. She cures them, at enormous expense. To say that her puppies are not well socialized, well, look at the comments by folks who are thrilled with the social skills that her puppies display. Unfortunately, you cannot read the vast majority of these testimonials, because Keith has robbed her of her website, a sure felony, after unsuccessfully blackmailing her. Future employers beware! Sure, Susan has some human frailties that many of us cope with, but nothing even close to the salacious lies that Keith is trying to convince others of.

As “office manager, ” he was constantly disappearing for days on end and letting his voicemail box fill up. Why? Drugs, perhaps? And this is what led to several of the complaints on this board. He would go for weeks without returning any phone calls, or answering any emails. He does not deserve to be called “noble.” He is a delusional, revenge seeking whackadoo, and you should not give anything he says any credence. I am so sorry that people are concerned about this totally fraudulent mess, made up and driven by someone so utterly sick and vindictive. Email me through the Complaints Board if you have any further questions.