kdk auto brokersKey pad doesn't work

O

Originally went to KDK because they say family oriented, very nice people. Drove an hour to get there a few times. Found a car, backseat window didn't work they fixed it. Two days later window starts grinding and makes loud pop sounds when it goes up. None of the key holes work or the gas release. In order to put gas in the car you must pop the trunk pull the release string and while pulling this string stick something in the gas door in order to open it. I wish KDK would of been honest with me about the car these are not things I thought to check so I guess shame on me. I had trust with these people and I feel taken advantage of. The attitude "customer doesn't see we aint telling" The only way to unlock this car is by one single remote, because also I paid a fee to get the keyless entry code and wouldn't you know it the key pad doesn't work. If my husband drives the car he can NOT lock the vehicle. I am a foster parent with small children !

• Kd
    kdk auto brokers Nov 16, 2010

i got fired 2 months ago received unemployment from this company kdk auto brokers. i worked there for 3 yrs. i got fired and then out of the blue kdk decided to stop my unemployment checks coming in. with no explanation. i have a family of six. i need some help in restoring my unemployment.