Kashuba GoldensUnethical selling practices

R

Shady dealings with this lady - do not trust her. She knows exactly how to prey on innocent people. She'll sell you an over-priced pup, never transfer ownership, and get you to raise it until it's old enough to show/breed. Then she cries "abuse" and scoops it back, refusing to refund your money. She's a con artist - Buyer beware!!

Johnny59 Mar 02, 2016

I have had the pleasure of owning and raising a dog from this breeder which was truly the most remarkable dog I have ever encountered. However, I would tend to agree with the previous assessement, although I would have chosen more neutral language which provides a more impartial description. Unless, you get the chip removed and replaced (and with a dog like these you want that), you never actually ever acquire ownership of the dog. Judy raises wonderful dogs but I would take legal papers prepared by a lawyer with you before getting a dog from this breeder.

• Fa
    Fancy86 Feb 18, 2018

We also had a wonderful dog from Judy. Unfortunately she failed to disclose a heart issue with the dog. We only learned about it at her spaying vet visit when our pup was 9 months old. The vet said that our dog had a heart murmur at her FIRST vet visit with the breeder. We changed her diet and monitored her health. But tragically, our dog passed at 21 months. A heartbreaking situation considering that the dog was a family dog, loved by everyone.
    Question: what was your issue? Was your dog not in good health as well, and these issues were not disclosed?

• Al
    Alex Strömberg Oct 31, 2020

Had my golden Aubrey for 11 years now her mom was rose bud from space buddies we were told most remarkable dog forsure understands english which is not a joke