Karsten Palm GrovesKarsten Palm Groves deceit

R

I had lot of apprehension purchasing a flat in Karsten Palm Groves, after reading many negative comments in various websites. I still went ahead and booked an apartment, to regret it much later. I found through my friend that, they will reduce the floor area once they complete the Project. They are totally unethical in their interactions and it is disappointing to transaction with them. There is complete lack of management between various departments and they do not mind about the clients. Their excellence of product seem to be better compared to other developers, but they do not distribute their promised facilities. If you have an alternative, you should avoid Karsten Palm Groves Apartments. My interactions with other builders have been much better. I have noted that Karsten Palm Groves has tried to counter the negative comments on the internet.

Omneel Mar 28, 2018

No reply rcvd from karteek, I tried ur no, not reached, reply here ur say...Neel

Omneel Mar 25, 2018

Karsten palm.groves has sold my booked unit to investor, dont book flats over here, be careful of this cheating fraudulenttype companies, holded my money as I posted complaints...they r not paying booked money also, plz share this with all groups for awareness.

Omneel Jan 03, 2018

I hv experienced 1 flat selling for 2 people in karsten palm groves, plz be cateful while booking, I suffered a lot, now Avinash n team not with palm groves, can expert advise the media n law to cover this case. Unsatisfied custom pl be in touch with me.

• Ka
    Kartheek Vardhan Mar 24, 2018

@Omneel Sir, Plz contact me. [protected]

Omneel Mar 25, 2018

@Kartheek Vardhan Hi, any msg for me

• Av
    Avinash T Dec 16, 2013

Hi all, I represent karsten homes pvt ltd... the people who are taking about delay in the project are not the real customers are more of competitors... around... when an organization has just got registered before 6 months... how can they even delay the project for more than 2 years... please have some common sense ... don't run around the bush if anybody have dough kindly come down to the office or site and please go through the property documents then if u r satisfied then only buy it... I think people are getting confused here since mr. Ashok Raghav is speaking about some project in whitefield and karsten homes pvt ltd has launched only one project to market till today and the name of the project is PALM GROVES located on chandapura-anekal main road so nobody can even speak about the quality of the product since it is scheduled to be delivered after 30 months.

Since the price is very competitive from other builders in the same location... people are so excited to speak nonsense about the project... kindly don't get misguided from the comments given on top... kindly drop-in to the project... any other queries plz call me on [protected].

Regards
    Avinash

• As
    Ashok Raghav1 Nov 20, 2013

This is Ashok Raghav, I have bought a 2BHK home located in the White field project of karsten palm groves builder in the year of 2012. In the name of building a quality based construction people had get cheated by karsten palm groves Builder. When I was booked the flat hear at that time I saw list of amenity by their sales team people. Also at that time their CRM manager told me we are the builder in Bangalore who is working for quality base building, But after booking only I came to know the truth. The total cost of flat was 29 lacks which is not even for 15 lacks also.

• Ka
    kalpati0 Nov 19, 2013

Dear throw your money in road but don’t invest for buying the home from some builder in Bangalore. Two year back I had bought a home from karsten palm groves builder is now like a 10 year old home. The quality of product is totally worst so many water leakage and cracks in every wall of the building. It I had bought in 27 lacks before two year back but if I shall sale it nobody will take in half price also.

• Vi
    Vishal naini Oct 24, 2013

Fore year has been over but still we are waiting for getting the possession of flat. We had chosen a unreliable builder in 2009 when we booked our home on Karsten Palm Groves. Actually at that time also I was unsatisfied with this builder but due to my wife forced and some false add I saw in news paper so I came to this for booking. After taking the booking amount they had done many promises with us about the finishing of building construction, quality of product used on it. But now after that much span of time the entire customer are waiting for possession. Every customer is unhappy to book the flat in Karsten Palm Groves building.