KarmaRestaurant having naked woman in center

E

The restaurant named karma was having a private party. There was a naked lady in the center of restaurant. Every one outside could see this including children. There were children in the party too.

• Gr
    GreggTinker Sep 24, 2010

Time has come. A court of law will effect your just punishment.

• Go
    gooogaaalooo Sep 26, 2010

There are a lot of restaurants with this name. Why were you too lazy to name the specific restaurant/location?

• Yo
    yoyoyo2262 Feb 23, 2011

My comments are for this website: http://www.cheap-jeans-outlet.com cheap jeans outlet

First of all, excuse my language since i'm so mad at this website. anyhow, ...
    i order a pants from them $100. i got the wrong size, therefore, i decided to returned it to get another size. I emailed them and they are awared of this.
    it cost me $20 to ship back to them. After a couple weeks, then months...they repeatedly told me they haven't received my shipment. on top of this, they refused to
    do anything about it. (my guess is that they did received it but choose to lied). then they told me that if i ordered another pants from them, they will ship me another one for free to compensate for the missing one. I decided to take another risk and ordered one more. I even emailed them the pair that I want for free and even have numerous confirmation email from them. After a couple of weeks, I anxiously waited for 2 pants. well, guess what? these mother###er only sent me ONE. they lied to me!!! FML. i emailed them numerous times and they still ignored me. I'm so ###ing pissed off at them. don't ever buy anything from this website. i hope this business will go bankrupt soon. liars and evil people. dont waste your money on service like this!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices