Kamla Karan Gas AgencyIrregularity in cylinder supply

S

Myself Shyambir Live in Sameypur -Delhi my customer A/c No. is K-1550 my service providers is Kamla Karan Gas Agencies. since the last 1-1/2 years there is a irregularity in Gas Cylinder supply however the cylinder available at black markets openly.

Lots of time i make a attention to the service provider but there is no solution. There is no one who can solve this problems.The people of this area facing lots of inconveniences from this.

• Sh
    Shobhnath Shukla Mar 21, 2014

My self Shobhnath Shukla,
    My adress:- A2/19 Ranapark Siraspur Delhi - 110042
    My gas agency is Kamla karan
    We are booked our gas on 07.03.2014,
    Reference no:- 362124
    No better service provide by us.we are always booked gas but we are not receive to time.
    Please check me out my problem.

• Na
    Naresh Kumar Aggarwal Aug 25, 2010

I have shifted my home so my Indane gas agency has olso changed and my new gas agency is Kamla Karan gas service, Plot No. -6, Sector- 19, Rohini, Delhi. My consumer ID is 23220 but when I go for online gas booking it always show invalid consumer ID . I have complained many times about it in Kamla Karan gas agency but they replied that my consumer ID is correct. But till now I am not able to book my cylinder online because it is still showing invalid consumer ID.Kindly take action on my problem urgently.