K2BathSaltsOnline.comBe aware

S

The website www.K2BathSaltsOnline.com is scam and be aware if you buy from them. I placed the order on this website, and my payment in amount of $100 went promptly. I received the tracking number, which invalid. I contacted the seller, and he promised to deliver the number and the package, but it was only promises. Please leave comments about your experience with this seller.

Charles Bronson Oct 30, 2018

They have cheated me out of $325. They act like they are legitimate but obviously are not. I paid their price, then they come back with a scam saying that I had to pay an additional $100 for insurance, which is ridiculous. There is a great company out of Australia called BestHerbalHighs.com
    As for these guys...it is time somebody took them down...cheating good folks in our community is wrong...

• Ke
    Kevin Mc Call Jun 20, 2016

I agree i have lost a lot of money from these guys. Now i use goldmedication.com. I am very happy i found Gold Medications. With goldmedications.com just place your order make payment and get your package as soon as possible.