K2 Partnering SolutionsWages not being paid

I was had a contract to hire job with them and once I found out that they lied to me and it was only a contract job. I then quit early from the term date of 8/5/2011 I quit on 7/24/2011 and now they arent paying me my last check. They say since I broke contract that they have to wait for them to get paid by the company I was working at before they can issue me my last check. I never signed anything stating that. Since I started 5/1/2011 I have been getting paid within 30 days of the end of each month.

More K2 Partnering Solutions Complaints & Reviews

• Ro
    Ronald9 Aug 07, 2012

K2Partnering played a little game on me. Contract was altered even before I got started. Different start-time, different location of the work. They suck.

sreins Apr 15, 2012

K2 Signature ???????????????

Comments

sreins Apr 15, 2012

MUST SEE!

Look at official k2 signature in attached document.

Even though specifically requested would not supply name of signer.

sreins Apr 12, 2012

My experience with K2 Partnering Solutions also revealed some very shady practices.

They play a lot of games including being non-responsive at crucial times. Client so frustrated the client had to call me direct. K2 then signed my contract with them with overlapping circles, no name, no title, no position. I imagine this was so they could back out of it and say it wasn't a valid contract.

Rep tried to say on the phone during the interview without telling the client.

K2 dropped the ball when client asked me to return - missed deadline. Busy playing more games or just incompetent - hard to tell.

Also, late paying my last invoice.

I've never seen anything so unprofessional in over 30 years.

Hard to determine ownership - appears well hidden.

• Am
    amram Jan 16, 2012

I am having the same experience. I have not been paid for over 75 days.
    I am now suing them for an amount 4 times the original invoices using a very good Jewish contract attorney.

• Am
    amram Jan 16, 2012

I am having the same experience. I have not been paid for over 75 days. The position for the end client was misrepresented to me by both K2 and the end client. I am now looking suing them for an amount 4 times the original invoices using a very good Jewish contract attorney.