K-Bar CartridgeScammers

T

K-Bar Cartridge is company dealing with spent cartridge brass buying. I sent them some and they never sent me my money. The sum is not too big but I don’t want to lose even $70 because of these scammers. Last week they apologized to pay me and I will wait a little bit more.

• Ro
    robert w w Jul 06, 2013

scam artist payed them 2000 mixed head stamped 223 0n 1/14/2013 never received any thing Melissa Kuebler
    K Bar Cartridge will tell you 2 more weeks we got hacked but you will never see any thing no money back no any thing for your money