Juvenuecan't contact to discontinue order

S

Applied for free trial, suppied credit card details to cover postage, every month they send another bottle, I haven't even used the first one yet. The address to cancel www.billing-faq-com say it supplies an email address to cancel but it doesn't. WHAT A RIP OFF

• Na
    Nareen R Willis Jan 04, 2012

Applied for a SAMPLE from 'Juveneu'. Then got billed nearly $100 for it. Every month another item arrived so I wrote a letter and returned two bottles. Another arrived in December.
    I tried emailing the address supplied - www.billing-faq.com but could not contact the company that way. Tried phoning but again couldn't get connected. I changed my credit card and asked my bank if they could help. They supplied me with some pages of terms/conditions - which never appeared on line in the original advert.
    Where do I go from here?

• Na
    Nareen R Willis Jan 04, 2012

Rae from Perth Western Australia.

Same thing happened to me. How do I get out of this?

• Ju
    junec97 Dec 29, 2011

for so long have been sending emails to cancell after filling out form it does not go in SEND I have tried phoning but am put on hold and then the phone goes to engaged. I have as a last resort packed up unused items to send back. but to where do I send them will you refund the money paid, as I am 70 yrs old and do not require this product. didnt not understand time limit to[ a 1 use or] [ b2 to post back if not satisfied] I am dyslexit and dont understand alot of things. my daughter is trying to get these returned for me. so please contact me on [protected] 0r email.

• Ju
    junec97 Dec 21, 2011

did not give on going authotity to axcess my bank card for further items I am a pendioner and phoned up to cancell the items but not good enough. you still kept forwarding.I have put this in the hands of bank card dispute.I only agreed for $1 95. postage to be taken from bank card. bank card will be contacting you on this complaint. will send items back unopened .