JoyousBuyPoor Quality Counteit Goods

Don't trust JoyousBuy ! I ordered a Canadian Goose jacket from there, they charged my credit card twice what was agreed on the site and when the jacket arrived it was very poor quality and logo was upside down! A very poor copy and I wouldn't even trust it to keep you warm in the cold. There are plenty of other reputable sellers out there selling far better quality goods for the same price.

I did complain to them and asked for a full/partial refund however received the stock reply "customer first, service foremost" without addressing my complaint. I will not have to speak to credit card company to obtain a refund, at least for the extra £35 I was charged without my permission!

Poor Quality Counteit Goods

• Mo
    MonikaP Jan 23, 2015

I made order from JoyousBuy and they took my money and didn`t send any products.
    This company is totally fake and stealing money. So do not try do business with this company.

Johan 007 Feb 13, 2012

I totaly agree with you, i have orded two items from joyousbuy and paid it quickly through paypal but there is no responce from the company. So do not try to do buisness with this company its all fake!!!