Joliet Smile World Inc.What a tightwad!

Doctor tried to fix a tooth that was not fixable which had nerve damage and told him to pull the tooth...he convinced me to do a root canal, and crown. He then had to extract the tooth and still charged me for a full root canal $775 plus around $300 for the extraction. I told several people the story and my sister said he did that to her too! He also bought a bottle of ageless extra from me and never paid me the $40.00....what a tightwad!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices