ADVERTISIMENT

John Pedro LoansRep asks for more money, but doesn't provide loan

N

I want to warn all people that the company John Pedro Loans are scam and the staff is frauds. I applied for the loan, but after I provided them the deposit, the rep continued to call me and asked for money. I paid about $2, 000, but I still haven’t received my loan. I told to return my money, but he started to provide me fake information. I really don’t know what to do now; please maybe someone can help me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Ds
    Dsolateheart Apr 21, 2014

I am from the Philippines and since I am needing a large sum of money I did try to send a little information about myself and soon I received a call asking for $150 ( almost7, 000pesos) to deposit so I can receive my loan amount tom. and emailed me the details, i talked to my husband who is a licensed criminologist told me not to entertain such scam.

Comment Guidelines