JK exports indian hairstole my money

I bought hair from them 2 years ago they sent me good hair for my first order the second one they sent me syntheric non remy hair. They never called back after my complaint. Then 1 year Guna called me and apologized and pleaded for my return business.
I agreed I made another 1 kilo purchase it was great.
I ordered 2 more kilos of hair to wear in my Indian hair commercial. (I told him how important this was to me) He sent me hair with dirt in it, and it matted HORRIBLY. I was disgusted. He told me to send it back I spent another $100 to send it back. Never got a refund. lost $980

Be careful because they may have changed their name they are very polite people but very shady at times buy 1 kilo at a time don't be tricked

• Lu
    LuckOfTheLucky Nov 23, 2013

This review saved me the headache of buying from them. Thanks! We need to put these companies in the light. Shut them down. Do good business or none at all!!