&jewelry&The owner is a blatant THIEF

R

Tres Jolie
Owner: Glenda Lugay: An EFFING Monster
Shody business practices
Thief( The owner).

BE AWARE that the owner, Glenda Lugay has lost this business and is now looking to start a magazine business.
For all of those( which are MANY) people who have lost their designs, merchandise, money to her, she currently has an office on the upper floor of an old office building on Beverly Boulevard in Beverly Hills-----right next to where her small store used to be in 2003 thru 2007.
She has cheated countless customers, vendors, designers, associates, "friends, " former employees out of their merchandise and money.
I'm one of those people.
I actually used to be her manager( I managed her Beverly Hills store). She totally refused to pay me for the over 9 months of nerve-wracking work that I did for her.
I filed against her, with the department of Labor, and I won a large judgement against her. However, to this date( the judgement was ordered in 2007), she has still refused to pay.
This sick ### is a callous sociopath----she has no concern for anyone( or all the damages she has caused) EXCEPT for HERSELF.
Funny thing:
the other day I accidentally ran into about 4 other people( business owners) who recently had and still have problems with her. Apparently she stole from them, as well, and cheated them in other ways, too.
In summary, for anyone who is looking for her:
She has an upper -level office in the old, small office building, in Beverly Hills, on Beverly Boulevard.

lhowlett Apr 26, 2011

Maybe you should hide your stats like Stealth Fighter does, Brenda. With almost 4, 000 posts in less than 1 year, I hope you're getting paid. With benefits. Hey! If not, you should complain -- how about here?

lhowlett Apr 26, 2011

I've been a member since January of 2009, ###. You've been here since August of 2010. Well, every board needs it's trolls. I can see that you really have found a home here.

lhowlett Apr 25, 2011

Wow. Anyone who has posted over 3, 000 comments on this board must have a lot of time on their hands, Brenda. Hard to believe that anyone would bother just going around and responding to complaints that haven't affected you personally.

lhowlett Apr 25, 2011

Why, hello there, Glenda or whoever you have posting for you...

lhowlett Apr 25, 2011

Devloper, I apologize for thinking you were the one posting the apologies for Ms. Lugay's behavior. Due to the way this board is set up, I meant to address "crybaby brigade". I apologize for the confusion.

lhowlett Apr 25, 2011

By the way, devloper, I noticed that you, too, are in California and that your only comments on this board are regarding Glenda Lugay. That speaks volumes about your credibility.

lhowlett Apr 25, 2011

I also submitted complaints on this board regarding Ms. Lugay and her business practices. I can only assume that 'devloper' and the other person who defended her are either friends of Ms. Lugay's or Ms. Lugay, herself.
    I also received harassing phone calls at work regarding a refund for an item that she could no longer obtain for me. (I was a customer from her online store.) After numerous emails and phone calls lasting for over 1 year, I realized that I would never see my money again. Devloper, this type of behavior is EXACTLY what this board is about. The options you mentioned are not always convenient when you live on the other side of the country from the party you are dealing with.

devloper Apr 18, 2011

And this board to make others aware of such instances to prevent it from happening again.

devloper Apr 18, 2011

I can only speak for my personal business agreements but on my side yes, and afterwords would attempt to avoid payment as stated above. Of course she never got her end products because of such. This does not mean that was without harassing phone calls, nasty treatment and foul language.

TheLoveFist,

Allow me to clarify, I witnessed her praying on young models and designers and her conversations between such of her cheating them out of payments (meaning she promised payment but refused to do so after the fact). She would agree to rates and terms of service for many individuals and then after the services were performed refused or "forgot" to pay every single time. Then when some of these individuals would get more demanding she would tell them to some to her office to get payment is a painfully rude and unprofessional way (knowing that some of these individuals were either out of the country or on the other side of the US).

devloper Apr 18, 2011

Also note that I am speaking of Glenda Lugay, who is the Glenda Lugay that is a part of: http://diamondnoircollective.com/ http://www.caribbeaninternationalfashionweek.com/ http://www.tresjoliecaribbmagazine.com/ http://www.topjobpr.com/ http://www.tresjolie.us/ http://www.caribbeanfashionforcompassionfoundation.org/ and who knows what other failed business attempts.