Jessica BennettScammer

N

I’m sure this is a scam.. I want people to know. Why the Do That? What is the benefit they get with?

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. I sell it at this price($3, 970.00 ) because i’m in a divorce with my husband.

Now the car is in my property and as a women i don’t need it. This car is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title.

From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services.

We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account for $20, 000.00 The final price that I want for this car is $3, 970.00 including shipping and handling.

If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through eBay.

I will wait your answer very soon.

Jessica Bennett