Jerseys - Outlets.comWhen I placed my order, I received only 2 of the 3 jerseys I purchased

V

The owner that runs it speaks little English first off. When I placed my order, I received only 2 of the 3 jerseys I purchased. When I informed the owner, he claimed the 3rd must be in the mail (from what broken English I mustered from the conversation). So I waited. Nothing came. I asked him about it and said they were out of it, and didn't update the website. It's been over a month and the website is still not updated to show my jersey as sold out and I have yet to get my refund for it. Every time I asked for it (about 8 times so far) he says the refund is 'processing'. Nothing is explained in our conversation. I would literally ask, "Where is my refund or jersey?" He would reply with "prcessing" or "ASAP".

I would not recommend this website unless you like to gamble. The two jerseys I did get were Okay. The MLB jersey was good. I must admit. It was stitched well and had no flaws. The NFL jersey however, was messily stitched. It was authentic looking, but the stitching was incredibly messy and I had to chop off a bunch of loose ends. But forget about the NBA jersey I also purchased. The refund nor the jersey will never be seen from. I hope this saved someone the trouble. I know jerseys are expensive and it's tempting to find something cheaper. But again, if you want to take the risk, expect disappointment.

• Ho
    HockeyFan123 Apr 27, 2011

Ordered 5 jerseys 1 soccer 1 baseball 3 football. Got all three football but was missing 2. They said the soccer one was out. So I asked for another football jersey I wanted. They actually sent it and received it. Still waiting on baseball jersey. Getting the same response as above. Broken English with refund. Been trying for 5 months... guess 4 out of 5 ain't bad for 100 bucks... all jerseys are good and legit. But yeah... a gamble for sure

• Ky
    Kyle Athey Apr 04, 2011

I have the same problem, but I ordered 8 jerseys and only got 4. I try calling the number on the website but nobody answers and when I email, I get hardly a response. Do you know of any other way to contact them or anything? I am losing a lot of money here. Any help would be great.