Jerry BuchananNon Payment

J

Jerry Buchanan agreed to buy a radio from me. Money was sent to me via PayPal. Since I had been 'paid' I sent the item
to him in Oklahoma. After it was sent (the same day) he reversed the payment, not paying for the radio I sent him.
He also has not, or will not, return it to me, or pay me for it. He has emailed me using profanity, and called me a liar, stating that he didn't reverse the payment (I have proof that he did from PayPal), and that PayPal had paid me. They did not.
Apparently, Jerry Buchanan is a ###, cheat and liar. Please don't do business with him.

JohnAct May 07, 2011

Gemma Hope Hunter - Ronald John Smith - CentreLink Fraud by Gemma Hope Hunter & Ronald John Smith (ex Qbn.NSW) currently in Darwin NT. They have embezzled thousands of dollars over the years claiming that they are separated. They should be both investigated for CenterLink fraud... READ MORE HERE Gemma Hope Hunter http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29 Ronald John Smith http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28