jennycreasey.co.ukSent wrong shoes will not refund

J

I ordered a pair of black leather converse trainers from this site. Two weeks later I recieved a pair of fluorescent yellow canvas converse!! I have got in touch with the supplier who now I now are in China! ! I thought they were uk. They have admitted they are at fault but are unwilling to give me a refund / exchange and up to now they are trying to make me keep the shoes (as they are this year's best sellers!!! ) and will only give me a 15% refund. With shipping these cost £ 48 and I feel I have lost money.

• Ki
    Kirstine McDowall Apr 09, 2016

I had the same experience except I have had no reply from the sellers. I ordered brown leather shoes and was supplied with grey canvas ones. No reply to my complaint. Like you I am £48 out of pocket.

Joe G Apr 09, 2016

Hi the only way I got my money back was to submit a debit card dispute with my bank and they claimed the money back for me.

• Dr
    DrVickster Apr 23, 2016

I have had the same experience - wrong shoes and what looks like fake Converse shoes sent. I am not prepared to bear the costs of returning these to China when I believed I was purchasing from a UK company as it looks on the website. I imagine no refund will be made and I will be even more out of pocket. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

John Macleod Apr 27, 2016

Thought I was getting a pair of Converse Leather One Star pair of sneakers..instead received a pair of Converse Canvas sneakers..2 sizes to small. Sent various e-mails, but received no satisfaction.
    Contacted fraud division with credit card company, they have launched a dispute against these crooks!!

• Mr
    MrsPops May 17, 2016

I ordered a pair of silver glitter pumps and received a pair of flimsy, unboxed and of questionable authenticity, blue canvas pumps. I contacted the company asking for their returns address and received what seems to be (after reading these reviews) a generic email. They admitted the mistake but wanted me to keep their "best sellers" and order another pair at discount. I have replied quoting their returns policy to them and asking them for the full refund which I am entitled to. Waiting for reply...

• Ki
    Kirstine McDowall Jun 01, 2016

Contact your card issuer. Thanks to the advice from Joe G I raised a fraud claim with my credit card company and they refunded me.

• Sm
    Smite Jul 22, 2016

Same here. Ordered 7 (seven) pairs of a special edition of Converse from a UK site and got total crap in return from Hong Kong. Came in a pastic bag witht he shoes shoes wrapped in a toilet paper. No refund accepted. Will go through my CC department.

• Pe
    Pepezummer Jul 28, 2016

I've had exactly the same issue ... Black leather converse star players and I got some dodgy £5 canvas cheap rip offs
    Sent loads of emails had no replies ... Thought it was an English site !!!
    Never again
    It would be nice if converse Plc did something about these rip off tossers