Jennifer JohnsonScam/ won't return money back

Does not honor money back guarantee, refuses to do business online after complaint filed, gives a toll free number where you must speak with a rep to get your money back, then they don't answer the phone. Materials and info purchased are general knowledge and then used to con people into upgrading and spending more and more money. I found tons of complaints against her after researching, which we should have done in the first place, but we were just looking for a legitimate home-based business. Thank- you...

James A. Crumpton Feb 26, 2010

I too have been scamed by the Home Job Placement. I didn't research enough
    and it sounded good, too good to be true. I have called the customer service
    phone number and have spoken to 3 different representatives and the 4th
    one told me that they had logged it back into the warehouse and it would be
    a couple of days before the money was refunded ot returned to the credit
    card. Jim of SC

• Cu
    Customerservice1 Mar 01, 2010

We are customer support for Jennifer Johnson and we are here to help. We apologize for any inconvenience with reaching our Customer Support team, or with obtaining a refund. Our refund policy is clearly stated on our web site and it is honored 100% of the time. If you are eligible for a refund, we will process it according to our published terms and conditions. Our Customer Care Center is open M-F 9:00 am to 9:00 p.m and Sat. 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time) to meet your needs. We can also be reached by email at [email protected] for anyone that is not able to contact us by phone.

Customer Support

• Br
    BryceA Apr 23, 2010

You guys still haven't gave me my money back and its been about a year and a half now...looks like i will be meeting you in court soon.

• Li
    Lisha Rivers May 08, 2010

I dont know! This sounded really good! This Aution listing agent, Watced her video on the web page, payed the 200.00 dollars, , , and NOTHING!!! Called the customer sevice department, again, , , , NOTHING! I do not have the money to invest for someones elses profit!!! This really sucks...and the saying is you reap what you sow! i hope you might be rich here on earth, but you will be poor and burning in hell for what your doing to people like me...No im not gullable...just Honest wanting to believe in something!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices