JazmineandYazminetotal scam!

G

Placed an order with JazmineandYazmine and later they contacted me and said that there was a mistake on their website and that my item was not in stock. They said that I can pick something else but I refused.
About three days later I received a notification from my bank that my card was charged. Immediately went online and found out that JazmineandYazmine charged me for the item that I wanted to buy. I thought that maybe they finally had it in stock and when I contacted them they said that it was not. So I asked them why did they take my money and they said that they never did that! Called my bank and was told that they can provide anything what is necessary to prove that JazmineandYazmine did charge me.
These scam artists keep telling me that they did nothing! I already opened a claim with PayPal and hope to get my money back!

• Bo
    Boyz5 Jun 14, 2016

100 % agree!! They are scammers. Mention the Federal Trade commission Rules and watch them back off! Did a review for them Terrible! Run Away Fast!!