Jay Lessardstole 1000 from me

I wanted to let everyone know about the experience I had with Jay Lessard from Baltimore Maryland. I knew Jay for many years. Big pats fan that pretends he is an honest person. He borrowed 1000 from me and once I loaned him money he stopped talking to me. I would call and email, he would ignore me. I resorted to calling from a backup number, oddly enough he answered. He is a crooked person, he took my money for pats tickets and now won't respond. Avoid at all costs.

Jay Lessard Aug 28, 2018

Well this just isn't true.

Comment Guidelines