Jan-ProRip-off

Hi
BEWARE Beware of ********janpro******** specially the one on Emery rd in Cleveland Ohio. I mean it. Terrel the man in charge will surprise you big time. You will spend your $ and record a LOSS at the end of EACH month. I tutor in Math therefore I had someone help me run the business. No one was happy.
We need to PICKET and take further action to get our $.
I also spoke with a lawyer Mr Morsher. Contact Demba @:
# is [protected]
email is [protected]@hotmail.com

Also every one needs to call and and file complaints against *******janpro***** with these following agencies:
FTC [protected]