James S. FriedmanDishonest Attorney

Jim Friedman is dishonest. He has told 7 lies since I first hired him. I caught him in every lie and he has no shame. He pretends to be an honorable man of faith. He is actually a thug in a suit, out to manipulate people in vulnerable positions, exploit them, lie to them and lie about them. If you cannot trust him to tell the truth, you cannot trust him with your freedom.

• Rd
    RD217 Jul 06, 2017

I completely disagree with the review. Mr. Friedman is one of the most honest people I ever dealt with. He defends his clients aggressively, and leaves no stone unturned in preparing his case. He was always in court when he needed to be, and was very easy to talk to about tough problems. He's a good lawyer, and a good man. I'd use him again in a minute.

• Ts
    TScott1981 Dec 20, 2016

Mr. Friedman has represented several members of my family in a number of cases. He always did a great job, regardless of how "bad" the situation first looked. At this point, we consider him to be a friend.

• Dg
    DGM222 Feb 17, 2016

I just finished a case with Mr. Friedman. He got all of my charges dismissed. He always took the time to answer my questions and was great to deal with. I have already referred him to other people.

Anon998 Feb 09, 2016

Mr. Friedman is a fine attorney. He represented our son when he was wrongfully charged in a drug case and got all of the charges dismissed. He stayed in touch with us throughout the case, and made all of us feel as comfortable as possible in this very trying situation. He always got back to us quickly, even if it meant speaking to us after hours when he was at home with his own family. Mr. Friedman is a lawyer who really cares about what he does. I would use him again in a minute.

• Ak
    Aklm Feb 07, 2016

I absolutely cannot believe people have posted negative comments about Mr. Friedman. He is a long-standing friend of our community who works hard to fight the injustices in the New Jersey courts, and everybody knows it.

• Js
    jsfatty Feb 04, 2016

I have used Mr. Friedman on several occasions, and have always found him to be honest and easy to deal with. He gets great results for me. Highly recommended.

• Co
    Confidential999 Sep 01, 2015

AWFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS ATTORNEY! Wish I NEVER HIRED HIM. He pretends to care during the initial consultation, but he doesn't really care at all. He lies and can't be trusted. He's very rude and judgemental. He forgets important things like court dates! His communication is poor. He ignores phone calls, messages and emails. He'll take your money but he's not really interested in your case or what you have to say. Very unprofessional. If you're seeking an attorney, you may want to search Avvo for a more reputable attorney. Don't risk your freedom dealing with this guy.

• Lu
    Luis Nino Rivera Jan 12, 2015

My exact experience with him.. a very snake like attorney. To think had I gotten a lawyer that was for justice I would've been found innocent on all counts.. live and learn! A complete rip off!!

• Dt
    DT4281 Nov 19, 2013

My experience with Mr. Friedman was positive. I would use him again.